CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Thursday, October 15, 2009

HEAD DOLL IN CHARGE UPDATE

UPDATED 10/15/2009 I HAD DONE THIS POST ON 9/13/2009 BUT I DIDNT HAVE ALL THE PICS SO I REDID IT WITH THE REST OF THE PICS I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! Everyone knows about my addiction to dolls! And everyone knows about me believing that every woman has an inner doll, some just take longer than other to release it! With my inspirations and guidance I will help your inner doll come out! I for one just about everyday of my life release my inner doll, Im always looking for ways to make my self better and feel more and more confident about myself, like im not confident enough! But thats just it every woman should be comfortable in their skin! And come on ladies let it out you will feel more beautiful when you do! So anyways when I found out from my good friend britney that Kim K my idol did a Barbie photoshoot I couldnt wait to come home and check it out! And i was excited with what I found thanx britt xoxoxo It was to be a high maintenance BARBIE i think she killed this shoot and she looks fabulous!





















No comments:

Post a Comment