CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Wednesday, June 30, 2010

bcbgGeneration Trust Fund nailpolish Review

So I tried my first bcbgGeneration nailpolish in the color Trust Fund $8.00 (they are only available at the bcbgGeneration store).  I absolutely love the color its like a shimmery gold!  Its pretty smooth when applied but I'm not sure if it was the base I used which was seche clear base that made it crack and chip the very next day or the polish itself.  I'm pretty sure if I get a chip free base maybe the results would be better!  Two coats pretty much did the job, which still felt like a thing layer which was good, I hate thick and goopy polishes.  I saw other colors in their collection that I am interested in so I'm going to give them a try, the other colors are amazing.
Product: 4/5
Package: 5/5
Price: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment