CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Sunday, March 14, 2010

7 deadly sins ENTRY LOL LOL
























my vision of the whole look! i chose to do greed as my deadly sin i visioned old rotten lady in the upper east side of manhattan miserable with life and greedy with money! thats y i chose the fur coat which most rich older woman wear and the avant garde accessories a red lip which reminds me of old hollywood glamour and rosy cheeks you already know those old ladies pack on the pink blush lol i even did my hair in a bun which reminded me of a customer i have that is old and boujie and always wears a red lip and a bun lol i had fun doing this contest doubt ill win but just wanted to try it! how do u think i did? i was cracking up the whole time my bro had a blast watching me taking pics! p.s this is not something i would wear everyday its just a artistic point of view

2 comments: