CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Friday, March 19, 2010

MY BDAY IS 11 DAYS AWAY & THE OUTFIT IS ALMOST PUT TOGETHER






YAYYY SO THIS DOLL TURNS THE BIG 26 ON MARCH 31 AND I AM EXCITED AS ALL HELL IM HAVING A GLAMAROUS DINNER WITH THE DOLLS ON APRIL 3RD AT A RESTAURANT OVERLOOKING NY CHECK IT OUT HERE http://luarestaurant.com/. CUPCAKES & CAKE ARE ALL DECKED OUT FOR A BARBIE! & OFCOURSE MY OUTFIT HAS TO BE SEXY SO WHICH COLOR DO YOU LIKE I ALREADY HAVE MY COLOR CHOSEN BUT I WANT TO SEE WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON IT! CANT WAIT FOR THE EVENT HEY YOU ONLY TURN 26 ONCE AND I ALWAYS DO IT WITH STYLE!!

5 comments:

  1. I actually really like the peachy/salmon color and the bright electric blue. I'm torn! Both are gorgeous and unique/fun colors to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love the pink one and the beige one.
    if you can pull these type of skirts off then i envy you! they look terrible on me.

    cant wait to see your complete birthday outfit

    xox vendettaxx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the beige! I saw skirts like that today 2 for 10! I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ mimi wink wink* @ paige these skirts are so sexy made from the same company of herve leger @ jenn WHERE DID YOU SEE 2 FOR 10? IM PAYING $138.00 FOR THESE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the beige and peachy/salmon skirt. Where are you buying these skirts from? they are so chic and I want one! lol

    oOoLaLaALA.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete