CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Wednesday, April 14, 2010

KIMS SWEET FACE BY TROY

THE STEP  BY STEP BY TROY
I first prepared Kim’s skin with a light moisturizer, my favorite primer/highlighter, and blended a touch of concealer under her eyes and over her mouth to prepare her for my pastel palette. I evened out Kim’s complexion with a liquid foundation and set with a loose powder, this look is about matte complexion. By buffing pale cheek colors in nude, pale pink, peach, and white I gave Kim’s complexion the look of sheer flawlessness. I started by defining her eyebrows with a soft neutral brown and blended matte white to the arch of the brow and the inner eyelids and contoured Kims face and eyes with the same rose pink powder blush. I then defined her eye crease with a light neutral brown. I applied several individual lashes on top of a fake strip lash and lined her eye with a black liquid liner, always be sure to curl and coat your lashes before applying any fake lashes. I used a flesh tone pencil on the inside of Kim’s eyes to brighten them, a white pencil can tend to look too artificial, a pale flesh tone works better. For Kim’s soft pastel lip color I lined her lips and filled them in with a pale pink lipstick.

1 comment: