CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Wednesday, April 7, 2010

MARCH FAVORITES & EOTD



SO I HAD FINALLY DECIDE TO JUMP ON THE MONTHLY FAVORITES TRAIN A FEW DAYS LATE BUT HERE IT GOES NOT THAT MANY ITEMS BUT WHAT GOT ME THRU MY MONTH


1. FOREVER 21 LEAF EARRINGS: These have been my go to earrings for the past month Ive worn them everywhere from baby showers to my own bday dinner I am obsessed with golds and leafs at the moment.
2. FOREVER 21 LEAF BANGLE: This bangle i have been pairing with my leaf earrings I love it too! This bangle is so unique its two leaves going opposite ways and meeting at the tip of the leaf my go to bangle I will probably rock it all spring and summer.
3. BOBBI BROWN OIL-FREE EVEN FINISH FOUNDATION IN WARM BEIGE 3.5: This foundation has been the best foundation I have used yet.  It goes on so sheer it looks like you got nothing on.  Definitely will be using this in the summer its so light compared to the revlon colorstay which was what I was using.  Ive actually been using it with a sponge,not the sponge it came with but with the alcone sponges which are the best sponges in the industry, have to go to the alcone store in the city to rack up those were given to me from my mom who got hers from her man who works at the MLB baseball building he gets tons of makeup and such all the time even straightners and flat irons.
4. MAC LIBERTY LONDON PEACHSTOCK LIPSTICK:  My new favorite nude lipstick its more like a tint of brown I am in love with it.  I pair it with glamour for all from the warm and cozy collection (i think thats the collection that lipgloss is from).  I forgot to take a pic of it cause it was in my purse but that lipgloss alone is HAUTE but when combined with this its amazing.
5. MAC LIBERTY LONDON PRIM & PROPER BLUSH: This blush is the best peach blush I have used so far I am so in love with it I might have to restock ASAP.  Its so good for everday looks im used to using my physicians formula natural glow one but this one gives it a run for its money lol definitely a must have for lighter skinned girl not sure how it would look on darker skin.
6. MAC APRES SKI & ALL RACES MATTE SHADOWS: These two together create the perfect soft smokey look for work.  I cant put them down.  I am not sure which collection apres ski came from but I love it I bought at the cco.  All races came from the all races all sexes collection I love it.  If you dont know by now I am a matte sucker I love matte shadows, polishes, primers etc.
7. MAC DSQUARED ACCENTUATE AND SCULPT, SCULPT AND SHAPE POWDER: I just recently learned how to use this when I saw dulcecandy use it on a tutorial its perfect I have been using it everyday.
8. COVER GIRL LASH BLAST MASCARA: Ive always loved this mascara but i've been reaching for it alot lately I love the way it makes my lashes look so full.
9. AVON SUPER EXTEND MASCARA: This I pair with my lash blast I put this one on first it lengthens my lashes and thins them out individually and lash blast adds the volume these together are my loves lol at the moment that is.



This was me eye of the day using the all races and apres ski shadows I love the eyes they are so soft and perfect for work.  I dont remember what I wore on the lips possible prrr from mac.


No comments:

Post a Comment