CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Thursday, September 30, 2010

30 day challenge-Day 01

*I've been slacking big time since I started the challenge on September 8th but haven't been able to think of 15 interesting facts lol* I should of been almost done with this challenge but bear with me! my home girl pam from xppinkx just started hers so its going to be kinda cool following each others challenge!



A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself:


1.  I try to get along with everyone, even if I've heard bad stuff about the person I give them a chance.

2.  I truly have a shopping problem.  I shop the LEAST 3 times a week.  I randomly go to any store if I dont find something I want I must buy something before I leave the mall.  I buy just to buy hence the reason why I have tons of stuff brand new from years ago.  Atleast my mom benefits from it we wear the same size hehehe!

3. I would like to open an event planning business that includes baking, styling, makeup, decorating I want to do it all.

4. I want to be a certified accountant.

5.  I have learned all my makeup techniques on my own without any schooling.  I have networked myself to be the freelance makeup artist I am now.

6.  I got my own makeup line called haute doll eyes which will be relaunched soon.

7.  I eat pizza with no cheese lol I order pizza with pepperoni take off pepperoni throw cheese out and put the pepperoni back on lol #dontjudgeme

8.  I have a huge spider phobia

9.  I dont drive!  Not because I dont want to because I'm traumatized after so many car accidents.  check this out everytime I go to start practicing for the written test and when Im ready to go I always get in an accident is that a sign or what

10.  I have a degree in Early Childhood education.

11. I've been with my husband 9 years and dont have any kids.

12. I work 2 jobs and do freelance makeup

13. I'm a huge Jlo fan! would die if I met her.

14.  Would love to move to L.A. one day

15.  Would love to become a celebrity stylist and makeup artist.


i bluffed my way thru this because I couldnt come up with 15 bwahahah I dont think Im that interesting.

CIAO SEE YA TOMORROW FOR DAY 2 THE POST IS ALREADY DONE BUT ILL JUST POST ONE A DAY FOR THE NEXT 30 DAYS

3 comments:

  1. haha xD nice post jlo make up is the best :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE J.LO, she's on of my all time favs!! Come to LA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww 9 years...you sure do want to do it all and you can with hard work and never giving up.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete