CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Monday, September 27, 2010

MORE OF LIZ'S FAVORITE FALL TRENDS

Back of the beginning of the month I posted a few of my fall trends and some I've seen in magazines.  click here to check that post out ------> Liz's Fall Trends.

I have found a few more that I plan to add to my closet in the next few weeks some are things I already own or makeup I already use on the regular!

Sheer blouses seem to be in obviously it will be too cold for it but paired with a cropped blazer will be perfect a classic pump is also sexy like the classic louboutin worn by Kerry!

the cape we have been seeing Kim rocking this trend in the past month and she rocks it so well.  American Apparel has one for $65 called the California Fleece which will be mine asap  if  dont find one like the one above!  If you know where I can find one like the one above with the belt please let me know!  Paired with over the knee boots is so hottt!  I already got over the knee boots need one more pair and I'll be happy!

The shearling is back whether in jackets or boots!

The red lip is totally in this season but the nude hasnt left us yet!
photo credit: People


These are from aldo suede wedges for the first few days of fall are perfect for skinny jeans!  Clogs are also going to be in!

Military jackets are causing a stir paired with military boots!  Eva is wearing riding boots and it doesnt look bad so thats an option aswell!

Tweed straight pants!  This is my fave fall look!  the tweed pants with the cropped jacket is amazing

velvet! Im still iffy about velvet because it makes me itch but if i can find a cute pair of legging and cheap I dont mind trying the look at least once!  I might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment