CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Monday, January 10, 2011

Fashion Fabulosity

comfy and cute

i died and went to heaven!  The colors Heidi is wearing are phenomenal loved the way she paired it up

Kim K's boots are the bomb.com these were one of the hottest items this winter

Spring I'm ready for you pleaseeee!  Love Paris blouse and hat

Not sure how I feel about Ri-ri's chap pants!  But I wouldn't knock them the way Ri wore them its hotness


sexxxy

love the flat boots along with the never missing hermes!


p.s. i did choose a winner for my giveaway I'm waiting for her to respond!  Once she responds the next giveaway will be up it will be Inglot.  oh and jenine i havent forgot about you *wink

5 comments:

  1. I swear Kim has every color Hermes. Lucky!

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim can do no wrong at least when it comes to her style.

    Bows and Lavender Lips

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple Hermes Khole has is the BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know you haven't forgotten! look at who has been posting blog posts once a month...hint hint...me! time gets away from us at the holidays!

    love this post, you always bring a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete