CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Celebrity Trends!

So many trends going around is hard to keep up! 
I don't know how Kim is still wearing over the knee boots but more power to her.  I do like her mini blazer with the long tank under!

Love Kim's outfit from head to toe!  The color of the blazer is hot!  Like how she paired with with a olive shirt!


I am so into Kims dress it almost looks vintage!  The clutch did it for me

This dress looks amazing on Jlo along with the crystal sunglasses but I think she could of done better with the shoes maybe a platform or an open toe!

Pop of color is everywhere love how Kim paired the lime green Louboutins with her neutral outfit!

The classiest Kardashian Kourt looks so classy in this outfit, my fave part is the pop of color on the shoes and the bag.

As much as I like Beyonces outfit especially the dress I would of loved for her to wear some open toes or wedges!  Dont get me wrong I would take those louboutins any day too lol  (check out the fan in the back tripping lol)

one word DIVA perfection from head to toe


Khloe did it for me in this outfit! The color perfect, the shape of the wedge even better :-)

2 comments:

  1. one thing i love about khloe is even tho she is tall she isnt afraid to wear heels, i need to get her confidence! and i agree with beyonce her shoes could have been a lil different with that dress but she still looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO at the picture with the fan tripping in the back. That had me laughing so hard lol

    ReplyDelete