CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell Lita boot

The Jeffrey Campbell Lita boot is the hype for the fall!  Since beginning of August I've seen this boot make its rounds from blogs to celebrities.  It was even seen being purchased by Malaysia in the first episode of LA basketball wives.  Even though I sort of like the boot I don't think it will be a trend I will wear!  Personally I would like to wear it with cargo pants and a oversized sweater but like I said I dont think I like the boot that much to purchase it and only wear it 2 or 3 times.  The boot costs 162.00 it comes in different colors, style, and textures. Will  you be rocking this trend?  Have you already bought a pair?  Please do share!



Jessica Alba in her Lita's



1 comment:

  1. I bought the black calf hair pair a few weeks ago and haven't worn them yet, but I will be rocking them soon. Love them!

    ReplyDelete