CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Thursday, October 20, 2011

Celebrity Fashion! Bey, Kardashians etc

I am a fan of all black everything! and since recently one of my obsessions has been royal blue I adore this look!  The royal blue just makes it pop!  Excellent job Bey for the pop of color on the shoes and on the bag!  Wonder how it would have looked with orange or mustard *thinking cap*


The pants are awesome

This color blocking is so hotttt!  A better hairdo would of been great 

The red trouser is so in this season! 

Not sure what the heck Khloe got on (not a fan of the outfit) but Kourt looks so girly love it p.s. hot houndstooth clutch on Khloe 
So feminine

Love this casual look the top is to die for

HOTNESS! they both look hot  I like the color scheme Kourt has on

Kim send me those boots like right now lol


Love Nicoles dress!  She looks awesome

casual and fun

No comments:

Post a Comment