CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Wednesday, November 23, 2011

American Apparel Lipgloss


American Apparel has been judged by their crazy looking half naked woman on their ads, but it doesnt take away from the unique-ness of the brand.  I for one love a lot of their stuff especially their nailpolish.  I own a few and I must say the colors are pretty dope.  Now they have introduced a line of AA lipgloss which I'm happy about because they are creme.  American Apparel describes the glosses as follows: "Hydrating Creme Gloss. A vitamin-enriched, moisturizing creme formula. Smooth, non-sticky, long lasting color."  They come in crazy unique names like panty time, topless, african violet (dying for this one) etc.  I am really excited about these glosses and plan to get atleast 3.  Are you a fan of American Apparel?  Are you interested in their glosses? why or why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment