CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Friday, December 16, 2011

FUR VEST ALERT

Jenns grey vest looks great dressed casual along with a great heel.

comfy


Amerie has the one similar to mine I love the length


To die for!  I would have loved a black one since I am an all black everything kind of girl

vests dressed casually is the fun way of wearing them


Fur Vests have been the rave this winter.  Tons of celebrities have been flaunting theirs recently and you cant help but follow the trend. I myself have 2 a short cream one and one like the one amerie got on.  I have not wore mine yet but I cant wait to.  Did you buy one? Are you planning on getting one?  Keep in mind that these vests can be worn every winter just like a regular fur is in every winter, the vest is something that will never get old!

No comments:

Post a Comment