CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Saturday, December 10, 2011

Recent Fashions

loving the color on both ladies Adrienne rocked the heck out of that top!
photo credit: necole bitchie

I saw similar dresses like this on the Balmain runway so I'm almost 100% sure this is a Balmain correct me if I'm wrong.

Camila is one gorgeous woman, and in this dress extra gorgggg

#dope


yes yes yes love Gabrielle Unions print on the shoes with that color dress.  I would of done jeggings in that color with those shoes love love

Lea looks very sexxxxy

Loving the top section of this Sass and Bide piece

Sass and Bide dress love it

Balenciaga

balmain clutch

1 comment:

  1. Camila's dress is gorgeos, but Fergie looks like she is trying too hard, she does not need to.... :(

    ReplyDelete