CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Sunday, April 22, 2012

Randomness and instagram

I am now on instagram follow me @prettyfilthyliz


Below are pictures of me and the Lauren aka Queenofblending, that picture was taken on April 14 at IMATs NY. The other picture with the stuff scattered on the floor is the stuff I bought at the show. And the pics of my daughter are on Easter the two in the blue Ralph Lauren dress along with her basket made by emsi'bowture. The one with the pink jeggings was taken this week on mommy & baby lunch date. She is wearing baby gap from head to toe except the head band which is emsi'bowture. Xoxo enjoy

1 comment:

  1. OMG....She is just adorable! Wow how time has passed....she's a big girl now. :-)


    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete