CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Sunday, January 10, 2010

MAC HAUL

So I been in and out of MAC this week getting some must haves and bringing my back to mac items for my free products these are the items i have gotten!
I finally depoted some of my shadows! So I went and got myself an empty 15 eyeshadow palette let me just tell you one was not enough I need about 3 more!





satin taupe eyeshadow ( i didnt have this can u believe that)
I got 2n from the warm and cozy collection (2nd one on the pic)
chamomile eyeshadow from the warm and cozy collection

glamour for all from the all ages all races collection (last one on the right) its a gorgeous color sold out the first day it came out at the counter I went to
equality lipstick from the all ages all races collection (last on right)

showstopper eyeshadow from all ages all races
all races eyeshadow from all ages all races collection THIS IS MY NEW FAV EYESHADOW OF THE MOMENT I AM A SUCKER FOR MATTE SHADOWS AND THIS IS LOVVVEEE!

VERY HAPPY WITH MY HAUL! DID U GET ANYTHING FROM THESE COLLECTIONS IF SO WHAT DID U GET? I AM A SUCKER FOR NEUTRALS SO I HAD TO GET ALL THE NUDES AND NEUTRAL COLORS! LILLYLAND WAS NOT MY TYPE OF COLLECTION TOO BRIGHT FOR ME AND THE LIPGELEES ARE NOT SOMETHING I WOUD WEAR I STILL HAVE ONE BRAND NEW FROM A COLLECTION THAT CAME OUT A WHILE AGO NOT SURE OF THE NAME BUT EVES SONG TAMBORINE FEATURED IT! NEVER USED IT SO I PASSED ON EVERYTHING IN THAT COLLECTION!

No comments:

Post a Comment