CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Saturday, May 29, 2010

Gerbera Convertible Color by Stila Review

So I bought this at the makeup show! I had been dying to get my hands on this when I saw it on a previous blog so I was very happy to have bought the last one at the show for only 10 bucks! Anyway you can either wear it as a blush or lipgloss Ive used it as both and its amazing!  The only thing that I did a booboo on was after I put it on as a blush I went over it with a powder blush and instead of just patting it on I kind of swiped it on so it got really light totally forgot that its cream!  If you rub it too much it comes off! So as you can see in the pic its barely noticeable if at all!  But what I like most about this product that when you put it on your lips it looks like a nude coral I loved it, I mixed it with glamour for all mac lipgloss and I loved the cute nude lip it gave me! I truly recommend this product it comes in different colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment