CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Saturday, May 29, 2010

PARIAN SPIRIT BRUSH CLEANER REVIEW

So Im pretty sure you guys have heard of this brush cleaner through youtube and other blogs.  Me personally I had a bad experience with it.  When I was at the makeup show my friend asked if this destroys the the hair on the brushes, he said no but if you you try to clean mac brushes and it reaches the glue on the brush its a possibility that it can come off because mac uses cheap glue lol which we were shocked that he said that lol.  Well that wasnt honestly true I came home and cleaned one of my brushes I only put a dot of this product as soon as I put the brush in, the hairs started coming out drastically.  This product is very strong I only recommend it if you are doing work on someone and you want to use the brush for another color just wet a cloth and just swipe it twice it is not meant for deep cleaning well in my case it wasnt.  I was very upset with my brush cause it was one of the hello kitty limited edition ones so I wont be using this product anytime soon.  Do you have this product if so what kind of experience did you have, do you have any recommendations?

No comments:

Post a Comment