CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Saturday, May 29, 2010

MAKEUP TECHNIQUES LEARNED AT THE MAKEUP SHOW

* mascara can be used as liner.....crazy huh?  thats what I said what you can do is take the mascara brush out of the tube and get a liner brush and take product from the mascara brush and apply it as a liner.  This is good to save time or if you dont have liner your mascara will help you out lol This is also good if you have a regular gel liner but you need a waterproof one but dont have but your mascara is waterproof you can use the mascara instead. (tina feys makeup artist)

*concealer on lips for best color pay off (shows the true color of lipstick) it will last longer. (makeup artist romero from mac)

* concealer on brows shapes the loose strands, then go over them with your usual eyebrow pencil lightly. (makeup artist romero from mac)

*blacktrack fluid & brown the brown version of it (not sure which color is the brown from mac) can be swept together to create a smokey eye that will last, it will last because the fluid lines are waterproof. (makeup artist romero from mac)

*mac airbrush foundation doesn't have to be airbrushed it can be brushed on as well romero demonstrated this and the end result was flawless.  Use a 109 brush to pat the foundation on face.

* You can use pigments on lips to change the effect of the lipstick.




**** if you went to the show and got some good techniques please do share*******************

2 comments:

  1. So I saw you on Dulce Candy's Blog. I wanted to invite you to follow my blog. I developed the idea for "Featured Followers©" where I promote my followers. You can follow me @ www.edkdolce.blogspot.com Leave me a comment if you want me to follow you!

    *Elle

    ReplyDelete