CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Thursday, August 12, 2010

MY VERY FIRST TAG

I was tagged by the wonderful KAY! CLICK HER NAME TO CHECK HER BLOG OUT

* What's your Favorite Makeup Look???


My favorite look must have to be the smokey eye, not a perfect smokey eye but a natural smokey almost like waking up after a long night of partying and your makeup is still almost in tack but very light!  i never thought that was possible but during the makeup show and a mac class i took i learned that the morning after smokey eye is the most sexiest lol thats how the smokey eye got started according to the MAC artists that taught the class!  I've actually have gone to sleep with my makeup and woken up with a very sexy smokey eye lol



* What part of your Body do you Love??

Im pretty satisfied with my body but I must say I love my booty! Lets just say ever since my freshmen year I've gone by the name of j-lo! and even to this day I have co-workers that call me j-lo I dont mind lol!



* Who is your beauty Icon??

My beauty icon is Kim Kardashian. Her makeup artists always make her look so good!



* What Beauty Product makes you Feel instantly Good???

My makeup forever HD foundation! it is so smooth and it makes my face look airbrushed



* How do you look after your skin??

I always exfoliate about 2-3 times a week, wear moisturizer and spf on a daily base, and always wash my face in the morning and before going to bed



* What is your Signature Scent!!??

rice shea by bath and body works i barely wear perfume cause i am allergic i only own 3



* What's your hair care secrets?

none really i just wash it and let it air dry my hair is naturally straight so i dont do much to it



* How do you pamper yourself?

 my waxing, mani and pedi always gotta be on point! i also pamper myself by shopping I have a really bad shopping problem i shop about 3 times a week if not more! i have 2 jobs and do freelance work here and there so I always have the urge to shop and let me tell you it feels good!



* Finally How do you have a Beauty Philosophy??

Confidence is key!

No comments:

Post a Comment