CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Monday, August 16, 2010

YVES SAINT LAURENT MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS REVIEW





According to the Sephora:
What it is:
An award-winning, volumizing mascara.

What it does:
Yves Saint Laurent MASCARA VOLUME EFFET FAUX CILS Luxurious Mascara achieves an intense, dramatic lash look in a single stroke, for lashes that stop traffic with the blink of an eye. Its secret is the Triple-Film Complex: a film-coating for intensity, a conditioning film for curve, and a fixing film for long-lasting effectiveness.

What else you need to know:
The brush applicator combines nylon fibers of varying diameters for luxurious volume enhancement as never before.
I absolutely love this mascara!  The pictures doesn't do justice to my lashes.  I've actually started wearing just this on my eyes, with no eyeshadow.  I get lots of compliments on my mascara.  This mascara might be a little steep in price $30 but to me it was worth it.  I would definitely buy again.  It truly does add drama to your eyes.  It's also easy to take off when removing it with a gentle makeup remover.
Product: 5/5
Package: 4/5
Price: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment