CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FASHION RANDOMNESS

kim wearing the same outfit but different jackets (obviously on the same day she was shopping duh)  I like both outfits ofcourse for different occasions but i really love how she paired a leopard clutch with it the maroom fur on top pic is the icing on the cake :-)


love the design of christinas dress

ahhhhhhhh I never got my hands on the cloud neoud louboutins this has been by far the best shoe Mr. Louboutin has ever made!  It sucks  i never got my hands on them they sold out like hot cakes :-( I love the way it looks with this slick white dress

Lala's leopard dress is so hot! I'm a sucker for leopard and this fitted dress would look so nice in my closet I love it I would actually wear it with red pumps and red lips

2 comments:

  1. Love Lala's dress too, I almost blogged it yesterday but decided not to.

    I love Kim's pants but not w/ the shoes. Cargo w/ the frindge not so much.

    I agree on the LB's! Whew...SO NICE.

    Hope your week is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw those exact (well, not exact brand) cargo pants (top picture) for $25 today!! I have to get it now! lol

    ReplyDelete