CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SOME ISSSHHHHH.....


HERE ARE A FEW RANDOM COMMENTS & SOME ANSWERS TO SOME OF YA QUESTIONS IN MY EMAIL & MYSPACE:

*NO I DO NOT SMOKE! 2 PRETTY 4 THAT!


*YES I DRINK (OCCASSIONALLY) IM NOT AN ALCHY & YOU WILL NOT CATCH ME TUMBLING AROUND, AGAIN 2 PRETTY 4 THAT! DEFINITELY DONT TOUCH NO BEER I THINK A CHIC LOOKS VERY UNCLASSY HOLDING A BEER! IMMA BIG FAN OF AMARETTO SOUR THATS MY SIGNATURE DRINK! SOMETIMES I MIGHT JUST STICK TO A PINA COLADO IF I JUST WANT A QUICK BUZZ! I DO POP BOTTLES NOT GOOSE THOUGH! NOT A FAN OF THE GOOSE CAUSE IT SURE AS HELL BE HAVING THE HOES LOOSE LOL! I POP CHAMPAGNE BOTTLES OF ROSE MO THAT IS!!! FOR YA THAT DONT KNOW WHAT ROSE MO IS ITS MOET THE PINK EDITION~ HOLLA AT ME IF U WANT TO SIT PRETTY WITH SOME ROSE MO LIKE FABOLOUS SAYS DOZEN BOTTLES OF THAT ROSE MO LOL

[how beautiful is she?]
*I love referring music to things that go on in my life or things i do!!!! [example] I'm going to the mall "to throw it in the bag" meaning: I'm going to the mall to shop, without looking at price tags. "look at price tags where they do that at?" these versus are from the song throw it in the bag by fabolous.[example] If im going out with my girl DEE i get in to the car and say "im sitting pretty today look at the outfit bitch im killing you hoes" [meaning] i look damn good and any bitch got the right to HATE!!! these lyrics are from trinas song killing you hoes.

* I am a very confident bitch nothing or anyone can break me~If you dont have confidence you have nothing.

* I am married; and love my hubby dearly!  I have 2 jobs and my own business (here goes me speaking thru lyrics again lol) " I love her cause she got her own she dont need mine she said leave mine alone there aint nothing thats more sexy than a girl that want but dont need me) I love my hubby!!! No man can ever handle my moods or demands like this man! Shit we got history 7 1/2 years together and 1 year married. He is not happy unless there is a smile on my face "LUV YOU BABE"

* If you think im stank, conceited, or a bitch thats great I probably am, but who are you to judge me if you dont know me so "Get to know me"

* I am one of the realest chicks you will ever meet, I might hurt your feelings with my honesty but thats me. I will not sugar coat nothing I dont play that fake shit!
*I curse way tooooo much but thas how i express myself
*I love graphics u will always find cute graphics on any of my pages: yes hunnies feel free to swagger jack my graphics u know the chicks that come to the page just to check up on it and try to swagger jack and post the same graphics!
*I am educated and certified in NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS LOL Im about to be certified in something else too just know I'll be making bank lol just imagine chilling on an island with dozen bottles of that rose mo lol something like a corona commercial AHHHH how refreshing
*I got expensive habits and buy expensive things "BUT" I also shop sale racks and hoochie stores like forever 21 lol . Im a fashionista I can throw any outfit together and look good doing it! Its not about labels its about the statement!
* I am a very emotional person! I cry for movies, shows, people dying on tv shows lol anything that is romantic or sad i cry! even cartoons lol BUT thats where the crying ends i dont back down from a fight thats for sure! but im grown so i dont have time for fights how old are we again, BUT tempt me and we will get down!
*I do own my own makeup line, So dont ask for a hook up if i want to give you one then i will!!!
*I love haters they make me feel good "Awwww dont you wish you can do what i do" sorry there will never be another me! and ladies please stop saying you got fans or haters when nobody know you! and when in reality nobody hate on you cause you aint got no style or nothing for that matter to hate on! I for one am not a hater of anyone I give props when due and laugh at ya when I have to lol lol lol ya know who ya silly chicks be dont make me start naming some of ya!
*My family is everything to me it took obstacles to get where we are and guess what we living comfortably!
*I will not be posting "everything" about my life here and like i said before this blog will include HAULS (mini shopping sprees & big shopping sprees for ya that dont know what that mean) It will include clothes & makeup. Now i will not include everything i buy somethings will remain private you know cause then you got those unoriginal people who go buy everything you bought lol "originality not sold in stores"
*Dont ask where i get my makeup line products its a business duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment