CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Monday, July 27, 2009

Trend Alert!


So its looking like the cutout legging is the new IT item to own in your closet! Its very rock n roll'ish but if you got style you can pull it off maybe with a denim skirt or just a tunic! These you can find at dear old F21 for $12.80! Don't know if this is an item I would like to own, but a fashionista will try & I will try tomorrow!

RI-RI did her look with a pair of $920 leggings to me they are more like knee highs but the fashion industry considers them leggings, hers come with a zipper on the back, but um why on gods earth would you pay that much for a pair of leggings/knee highs lol i dont give a fuck how much money I got I wouldn't!!!! Now if you give them to me for free I would rock the shit out of them!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl - juss wanted to breeze on by ur page. Your page is the shit. I love how u keep it real and juss str8 up. As far as them leggings go $925 is too dam much...lol post pics if you end up buying and trying the F21 leggings!

    ReplyDelete