CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Wednesday, September 2, 2009

KARMA IS A BITCH DEPENDING HOW U DRESS HER LOL

okay guys so I have mentioned in the past "karmaloop" there stuff is awesome i just went to their website and put my wishlist together of things i plan on ordering, i have a connect to get discounts on their website and i have put the code up before. so if you want to go shopping like me use that code from a previous post

these wedges are to die for unfortunately they dont have my size only a 9 but they do have them in purple which are ok but i want this color so bad boo hoo



these pink shoes got me drooling they are soooo dolly omg i cant wait to get them they look like something minnie mouse would wear love love love
THESE SEXY DRESS ARE TO DIE FOR:


THIS TIFFANY T-SHIRT DRESS IS SO ADORABLE BANANA REPUBLIC HAS A SIMILAR ONE FOR 69.50 YOU CAN GET YOURS AT KARMA FOR ABOUT 28.00 YIPPEEE AND LOOK SHE IS WEARING THE WEDGES I WANT BOO HOO





THIS I ORDERED EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT MY EXPENSIVE SHOE HABIT & COLLECTION


No comments:

Post a Comment