CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Tuesday, November 17, 2009

mini haul from the dollar store and forever 21

the makeup from dollar store they even had eye wipes which run for about $4 to $5 at cvs and the nail polishes from forever 21 i cant believe how good the dollar store has become well not all of them just DOLLAR TREE LOL Im emptying my purse makeup bag and replacing ALL MY MAC with the maybelline. When i started this blog i told you guys i dont just wear expensive makeup i use all of it i prefer MAC thats my specialty but if you can find a great bargain why not I was so happy to find these quads at the dollar tree those quads run for about $5 at cvs and for a dollar i should of bought more and gave them to my clients as gifts!
i am so in love with the matte l.a. colors so i tried the new trend of one nail color being different and i loved it and so did everyone else got alot of compliments

2 comments:

  1. I love those colors. I couldn't figure out why the bottles said matte lol now I know. I will be picking those up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the polish...i saw those the other day at 21 and i think i'm gonna have to go back lol

    ReplyDelete