CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"WHAT IM THANKFUL FOR THIS THANKSGIVING"

1. Mi Familia- they are my most priced possessions. mom, dad, bro, nephew, my extended family in puerto rico and of course my other half my husband oh and my doggie jack!

2. My friends- who im very grateful for, these are my go to chicks, my shoulders to lean on not the ones who are only around when there is something going on. luv ya dolls xoxoxo

3. My money makers my two jobs and business I couldnt be anymore thankful for the wealth I got this year, Im not J-LO rich but I got money in the bank (i forgot where those lyrics are from lol)

4. My honest followers without your feedback and comments this blog is nothing!

p.s. ill be very thankful for the food i will be eating this thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment