CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Thursday, July 29, 2010

FASHIONISTAS

how sexy does angelina look in this dress?  the slit on this dress is to die for!
Christina Milian looking so fashionable, those shoes seem to have gotten everyones attention they are the FAWSON from
Aldo's I have them and they are very sexy! They look good with anything from jeans to a little black dress!
I have always been a sucker for skinny's, blazers and aviators Eva rocks this look very well! I dig it
stunning like usual the nudes are my faves!
Christina Milian in Forever21! The internet was buzzing because they saying she wearing forever because of what The Dream did to her! ummm no she has been wearing Forever21 for the longest

1 comment:

  1. SHe had money before Dream and will have money long after the Dream now that she has a baby with him...that is money in the bank....child support if you know what I mean. LOL

    ReplyDelete