CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Review: L'Oreal Studio Secrets Perfecting Base

What L'Oreal says:
Get the perfect skin tesxture, instantly and all day.
-Smoothes fines
-Hides pores
-Banishes imperfections
The silky, lightweight formula glides onto skin, leaving it velvety smooth to the touch
The result-a unified matte finish that's flawless.
-Suitable for all skin types
-Dermatoligist tested
-Non-comedogenic

What I say:
I got this product for free from the makeup show in NYC.  L'Oreal gave out giftbags with goodies and this was one of the items.  I don't use it much but the times I have used it, it has left my face shiny not matte like it says.  When you apply it, it feels thick but it eventually tones down.  The skin to me felt oily the whole day maybe I have to play with it more, it does leave your face smooth when wearing it alone.  The good thing about is that the foundation glides on smooth on top of it.  In all its a good product, but for the small little jar I think its kind of expensive I think it runs between $11.00-$13.00 and it sucks cause you have to deep your fingers in it all the time which is very unsanitary.

No comments:

Post a Comment