CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Thursday, July 15, 2010

Nail of the Week: Essie's Playa del Platinum


I had been dying to get my hands on Playa del Platinum from Essie's resort collection.  Lucky me Trade Secret in the mall was closing and they had the whole store for 50% off so this was probably the only color that was not pink left!  I love it its such a neutral color of gray! The consistency is very light not goopy at all!  Do you have this color? Are you a fan of it? Definitely one of my best choices!  I also ordered Turqouise and Caicos from this collection from amazon since its sold out just about every place I went, and I got Mint Candy Apple from a previous collection as well (cant remember the collection though) I will post pics when I try them for the first time.

3 comments:

  1. This seemed to be everyone's least favorite but I love it, it's the only one I got from their resort collection :) pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ ariel yes everyone i heard talk about it said it was a boring color but i liked that it was so neutral xoxo

    ReplyDelete