CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Monday, July 19, 2010

Nail of the Week: Essie's Mint Candy Apple

For a few months  I been wanting to get this nail polish but due to its popularity it was sold out everywhere, but I finally got it from amazon! I've tried tons of colors to give me the tiffany inspired color an d I must admit this is the perfect tiffany blue clr! I love it definitely one of my new favorites. 


GUYS PLEASE PLEASE KEEP VOTING FOR ME YOU CAN VOTE ONCE A DAY AND PLEASE WHEN YOU GO AND VOTE YOU HAVE THE CHANCE OF LEAVING A REVIEW ON THE BOTTOM OF THE ENTRY PLEASE LEAVE AN ENTRY SAYING WHY YOU LIKE THE PIECES I CHOSE! IT WILL INCREASE MY CHANCES OF WINNING I AM CURRENTLY RANKING #3 AND RANKING #1 IN MOST VIEWED PLEASE HELP ME WIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment