CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Saturday, May 7, 2011

Recent Fashion Faves

To me the best dressed of the night!  The flowy dress was impeccable and the color even better!
Although I loved Beyonces Pucci dress I couldn't get over the fact that she couldn't walk in it!  I can only imagine the trouble she had sitting in it!

Jlo at the release party for her album! In my eyes the best who ever does it in fashion!


The dress everyone was raving about!  I praise her for looking so damn good in her 40's

love love Evas dress!

Kerry color blocking in Gucci! Jlo wore this outfit not too long ago and I had posted in a previous post and she obviously killed the look!

Digging the dress with the loubous

boho chic her specialty!

love the red with leopard on Ciara

One of my fave looks on Zoe the shoes are to die for!



No comments:

Post a Comment