CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Saturday, August 27, 2011

My Fall Must Haves

my fall must havess

my fall must havess by hautedolleyes featuring platform boots

I'm not sure about you guys but besides the fact that I have a shopping problem every season I have to buy new everything!  Even if I already have something similar in my closet I buy it in another color!  This season I'm still into the whole color blocking thing even if its fall! For this season my must haves are colorful blazers, colorful pumps with thicker heels, booties, wedge booties, high heel and flat knee boots, think cardigans, off the shoulder sweat shirts, colorful skinnys, Balenciagas (no more louie vuitton for me for awhile I'm racking up on Balenciagas), and ofcourse I need a pair of Pink Hunter boots!

What about you? What are your Fall must haves?

5 comments:

  1. Good stuff on your must have list! I need a nice black blazer and a pair of brown thigh high boots. Im seeing a lot of wedges and hidden platforms this season!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My must haves are knee boots and cute blazers! Oh, and booties are a must this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice items!!

    I still haven't jumped on the blazer wagon, I only own one. I need more.

    Can't wait to see you post some outfits of your stuff!!

    Natalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. White, Cream, Black, Chocolate Brown Blazer
    Animal print heels
    Hot boots (knee high)
    Cute dresses that are hemmed above the knee
    Scarves and glove sets
    Red pea coat
    Cream/khaki shimmery trench coat
    LV purse (a good size one)
    Coach purse (one that doesn't have the logo branded all over)

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete