CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Friday, August 19, 2011

Sole Society shoe membership

I've been hearing about this website for awhile now Sole Society!  It's similar to Shoedazzle by Kim Kardashian but the shoes in my opinion are better.  The only thing is Sole Society is 10 bucks more but for the quality I don't mind!  It took me awhile to register but I was convinced once I saw Baby Shopaholic post her nude shoes that she got from there!  It's the same concept as Shoedazzle register, fill out a survey, and wait for your options.  You can skip months and the program is totally free. Also you can refer friends, after referring 3 friends who join and buy a pair of shoes, you get a FREE pair of shoes! Click Here  to register -------->Sole Society

No comments:

Post a Comment