CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Thursday, April 28, 2011

IMAT's NYC MY EXPERIENCE

Me before heading to NYC

#winningduh lol (its crazy how these people can make this things look real)

lashes galore :-)

Me and the Queen of Blending

little prego ol me at 5 months

the only things I bought the lip tars for me and the rest for my kit

The International Makeup Artist Tradeshow was held for the first time ever in NYC on April 9 and 10.  NYC sold out both days which has never happened at IMAT's.  Since last year I knew I was going to go because I'm just a makeup freak/junkie like that lol.  Anywho I arrived anxious to meet the Queen of Blending and buy some OCC liptars since that was the booth she was going to be at.  The Queen was the one who really got me to experience with bright colors about 3 years ago. Watching her youtube videos gave me the courage to play around with my brush, so I had to meet her I mean why not she came all the way from Cali.  Of course along with the Queen a lot more gurus were there like Petrilude, JulieG, Enkore, Nikki, just to name a few.  I'm not really a groupie so I didn't go and take a pic with everybody just the Queen.  All in all I had a great time especially because I went shopping in Soho right after got some goodies for the summer!  Can't wait till next years event.

1 comment: