Thursday, April 28, 2011
Some of Kim Kardashians favorite makeup
1. Primers: Intuit Anger Management Photo Shoot. Photo Shoot is a make up primer. I put it on after my moisturizer.” Kim says Photo Shoot “is like a moisturizer that will fill the [pores] on your face which will help set the foundation so it will last longer.”
2. Concealers: Cle De Peau concealer stick in Ocher MAC concealers in NW25 and NW30
3. Foundation: Make Up Forever Liquid Lift in #5 Golden Beige and two pumps of #4 Medium Beige to get the perfect color. She uses MAC Brush No. 180 for this
4. Powder: MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC30 with a big powder brush, then adds a little in NW45 for a tanner look
5. Blushes: MAC Gingerly blush (Kim says she uses Gingerly "to warm me up and give me a little color and then add a pink color called Cheek to give me rosey cheeks.")
6. Eye products: MAC Paint Pot in Painterly to cover the lid.
For black, MAC Carbon eyeshadow ;
For grey smokey eyes, MAC in Knight Divine eyeshadow or Print eyeshadow;
For brown shadow, MAC Embark eyeshadow;
For a fresh shimmery look, MAC Pigment in Tan;
For brighter colors, Kim likes eyeshadows by Make Up For Ever.
Her favorite black eyeliner is Stila Eye Pencil in Onyx.
For lashes MAC Zoom mascara, then apply Lancome Hypnose on top.
7. Lips: M.A.C. Lipliner in Stripdown, then tops MAC Angel lipstick with NARS Turkish Delight lip gloss. For a nude, matte lip, Kim wears Nars Belle De Jour paired with MAC Subculture lipliner.
info source: kim kardashians website