CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Sunday, December 6, 2009

CHINA GLAZE SPRING 2010 COLLECTION

I CANT WAIT FOR THIS COLLECTION TO COME OUT JANUARY/FEBRUARY 2010 I MIGHT JUST BUY ALL OF THEM IN THIS BOTTOM PIC I WANT THE WHOLE LAST ROW MINUS THE ONE NEXT TO THE PINK ON THE BOTTOM ROW ITS LIKE A PURPLE THAT I HAVE FROM OPI CALLED DONE OUT IN DECO AND ALSO MAYBE I WILL GET THE YELLOW ON THE TOP ROW
2nd top and all bottom pics from temptalia

Something Sweet~ a very neutral pretty soft barbie pink def need it



Re-Fresh Mint is so cute i love it def a must have


Happy Go Lucky this color is funky and more summerish but I love it

Grape Pop~this reminds me of a mac one that came out not to long ago but this one is darker i likessss alot


Four Leaf Clover~ this is very bright and very different would love to try this color


Flyin’ High~ so eclectic


HELI-YUM~ BEAUTIFUL COLOR
LEMON FIZZ~ MORE TONED DOWN THAN THE TOP YELLOW BUT ITS STILL NICE
SUGAR HIGH~SO CUTE A MIX BETWEEN PEACH PINK AND COLAL I LOVE IT


all the single pics I posted are the ones I most likely will get, actually the ones I will get!!!! the colors are to die for! TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK IS IT WORTH THE SPLURGE THE COLORS ARE GORGEOUS I STILL DONT OWN CHINA GLAZE BUT I WILL SOON I GOTTA FIND WHERE I CAN FIND THEM AROUND ME CAUSE THIS IS A COLLECTION I WILL NOT LET PASS BY!

2 comments:

  1. I don't own any china glaze either but after seeing this collection I want it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't tried any china glaze products yet. now looking at the gorgeous collection i wonder if anybody carries that in Hong Kong hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete