CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Thursday, December 31, 2009

THANKS & GOODBYES OF 2009

I would like to take this time and thank everyone who follows and reads my blog on the regular. Without you guys this blog would be nothing and wouldnt get the ratings it does. Even though I dont have many followers on here there are people who are not registered to follow blogs that still come and read up on the upcoming collections or fashions and respond thru email. I would mainly like to thank the ones who followed me here from myspace, my fellow myspacers paved the way for me and supported me and my company haute doll eyes, without you guys my company wouldnt have picked up the way it did. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. In the upcoming I hope my blog becomes more successful and my company as well! xoxox liz

No comments:

Post a Comment