CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Saturday, December 5, 2009

ITEMS WON BY POPULAR DEMAND

About a week ago I posted that I attended a MAC party in which I won a basket full of goodies! So you guys were curious in what I won so here it goes i didnt post pics of the mini jar of smashbox primer, smashbox o-glow, mac cards of hope, invisible style tape, a lot of perfume samples like michael kors hollywood, viva la juicy, bvlgari, etc lots of those, also lots and lots of samples for the hair shampoos conditioners and even philosopy samples, i got a prep + prime sample even though i own the big size, I also got lots of pigment samples from mac like cocomotion, a lot of the reflects glitters and even a a vile size of the reflects transparent teal glitter, elle magazine, mini manicure set, MAC mattyfying primer and the following are the things i found pictures


mac lashes #41


the shananigans holiday lip set from mac

inter-view minirelazide trio (the one on the right)


hello kitty lucky tom mac palette


I COULDNT FIND ANOTHER PIC OF THE WISTERIA TRIO SO I GOT IT FROM mymakeupreviews.blogspot.com
violet trance eyeshadow

face powder on the left from the mac d2quared collection the name is accentute blah blah something like that

No comments:

Post a Comment