CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Saturday, December 19, 2009

Love Lace gets released early


So I went to my local nordstrom today and came across the love lace collection which is suppose to be released next week. OMG I wasnt to happy with the collection itself the eyeshadows most had shimmer so thats a turn off for me but the nail polish was gorgeeeoeuussss I had to get it. Im really cheap when it comes to spending money on nailpolish and usually never do but when I saw this grayish lilac I had to grab it and run lol I swatched it on my hand and knew right away it was a keeper :-) review and colors of it on my nails coming this weekend!
disclaimer: I bought this item with my own money and I didnt get paid for this review.

1 comment:

  1. that color looks really pretty i also want to try that mint green color thats out!

    ReplyDelete