CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Sunday, October 3, 2010

BLOG CHALLENGE -Day 04

A habit that you wish you didn’t have:

The only thing I can say is my bad shopping habit.  Im the type of person who buys just to buy.  I have a second job at a retail store at the mall and boy am I always looking for something to buy.  If I dont work I'm online looking for stuff to buy, most of the time a lot of the stuff I buy sits in the closet without being worn lol!  Sometimes I even forget I ever bought it.  Im in the process of toning it down I'm getting more into saving my money then spending I will still spend on makeup especially mac collections, but clothes wise I will just be adding signature pieces (wait I might have all the signature pieces I need lol)  Well all I can say is just buy things I need not everything that is cute!  I haven't been really putting up all my hauls and I usually dont include all the expensive stuff I buy I try to keep those private.  I might include them in a n outfit of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment