This month my faves are mostly neutral everyday makeup. I started my full time at the end of August and really dont have time to do vibrant looks. I never really do vibrant looks unless I'm going out with the dolls, other than that I keep it neutral. So here is the list:
1. Makeup Forever HD foundation the best foundation I've ever worn this pretty much would be on my monthly favorites cause ever since I wore this the first time I totally left the others alone lol. I still want to try the photoready one from revlon but I want to be faithful to my makeup forever because I love her so much.
2. Urban Decay Naked palette this is my go-to palette for work fall is the perfect time for this palette. Im a sucker for nudes and mattes and this palette has it all nudes, matte shades, and shimmery ones which I kinda like surprisingly because I'm not a shimmery person my fave shadow on this palette is sin its such a pretty light shimmery pink.
3. Urban Decay 24/7 black and brown eyeliners they actually come in the Naked palette. They pretty much last all day thats why I love them with brown smokey i use the brown one with the 2 dark shimmery black colors i use the black one.
4. E.L.F highlight and concealer duo this is my go to concealer and for what its worth i believe like 3 bucks I love it.
5. YSL faux cils mascara is my fave mascara at the moment. It makes my lashes look almost fake and I love it. The price is pretty steep $30 bucks but I think its worth it. Its definitely a mascara I recommend I have found a drugstore one that can compare to this one yet. Im in the process of trying falsies by maybelline which I heard is great I hope its comparable to this expensive tube. Though I wouldnt mind buying this one again because it truly does the job.
6. EOS honey dew lip balm even though the smell sometimes gets me nauseous i love it, it keeps my lips moist which i love so I use it before applying my lipgloss or lipstick.
7. Revlon Lustrous cream gloss in petal peach, this has been my bff since June I already have back ups for it. Its my go to nude at the moment.
So my September faves are not that interesting these are just what I practically been wearing for work. To turn my work look to something fab for a night out I just add red lipstick or hot pink (girl about town)
HAVE YOUR TRIED OR OWN ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS? WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THEM? IS THERE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO TRY FROM THIS LIST?