CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Monday, October 18, 2010

Blog challenge: Days 16-19

Day 16- Another picture of yourself


dont mind the mess my nephew left he is the man of the house so what he says goes lol

Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why! 
I'm pretty happy with my life, but I would love to switch lives with Jennifer Lopez.  Everyone by now should know that she is my idol.  I would be so happy in her closet I wouldnt want to give her life back to her lmaoo.  If it was back in the 1900's I would say Coco Chanel she was a true talent.



Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
My plans is to become a successful celebrity stylist which includes doing makeup.  The word fashion to me also involves the world of makeup.  If I can do both and get paid big bucks for it I would be so happy.  I also want a degree in accounting or journalism (i love to write)



Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
back in the day people use to call me chyna doll for some reason to this day people think I'm asian.  Now the only nicknames I have from my banana republic coworkers is J-lo because of my bumper lol

3 comments:

  1. You'll achieve your dream for sure. I love make up, even if I dont know how to make up myself, and I'm a complete disaster, but I just love it, it's a kind of art, and it's a beautiful thing to spend your time on

    http://dhghost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! thanks for visiting my blog. =) i'm not from nj but i was in princeton for a conference and stopped off at short hills mall. where in nj are u from?

    ReplyDelete