CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Saturday, October 9, 2010

Blog Challenge- days 8-9-10

Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why:
My short term goals for this month is to get my makeup room and closet room organized get my desktop back and running (cause im sick of my lap top).  And to finally enjoy my little piece of heaven all to myself!  Any girl would know that to have a room all to yourself (apart from the one you share with your significant other) with all the things that make you happy  like clothes and makeup is the best!  Thank GOD my business will be back and running in no time! 





Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days:
I'm proud of the fact that I have been going overtime in searching for ways to make my blog and makeup business more successful.  Its working I've met and I'm going to meet a lot of wonderful people.  Hopefully one day soon I can make my dream of working in the fashion industry a reality!  Imagine having my favorite celebrities looking FABO with my styling advice and makeup #prayeverynight!





Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad:
I usually dont listen to anything in particular when I feel a certain mood.  I just turn on my Pandora and let it ride I usually listen to fabolous, nicki minaj, jlo, rick ross, trina, lil kim, miguel, etc I'm pretty much always up on the latest in songs so whatever I like I listen to regardless of my mood.  r&b is my genre of preference but hard core hip hop like rick ross and trina will have me going all night!

No comments:

Post a Comment