CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Wednesday, November 10, 2010

BOOT TREND OVERDOSE

Obviously we are in fall/winter and what else should a girl not be caught without?  BOOTS (in my dora voice)  I have been on a hunt for just about every single boot trend out there like I dont have enough shoes as it is!  Im the type that likes expensive stuff but when its something that I think wont be a trend for a long time I try not to splurge too much on it!  I bought boots last year that I didnt even wear or some that I only wore once or twice and here I am in a new year trying to add more boots lol (*kanye shrug*) Anywho these are the boots that were added to my SHOE OVERLOAD:
another pair of over the knee boot!

some unique booties

ive been dying for leopard shoes really wanted them in wedges but couldnt find them in leopard so these will do

and black wedges love the way they look with skinnys and an oversize top

No comments:

Post a Comment