CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Thursday, November 11, 2010

MINI HAUL

BOBBI BROWN SHIMMER BRICK IN BRONZE I LOVE THIS! MY FRIEND USES THIS AS A HIGHLIGHT ON HER CLIENTS AND IT LOOKS WONDERFUL I USED IT ON A SWEET 16 I DID AND THE HIGHLIGHT LOOKED AMAZING ON THE DARKER SKIN TONES SO LOVELY

6 Twists of Tartan Eyeshadow Palette

Violet My Love Lash & Line Kit love this set for the price you cant go wrong

Undercurrent Teal liner this green is hot

Sweep Me Off My Feet brush set the set had me disappointed

bought this little palette in sephora to keep in my purse i usually just have neutrals but this one has purple which i loved

1 comment:

  1. i see you also hauled from the collection. they had some cute stuff. this is another good review about shimmerbrick. i cant wait to see swatches. ive heard nothing but great things about it

    ReplyDelete