CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Tuesday, November 30, 2010

MAC PINK FRIDAY LIPSTICK REVIEW+SWATCH+COMPARISON TO SNOB

KMA
*DONT MIND MY HAIR ARM LOL*
Top: PINK FRIDAY
Bottom: SNOB


Left: Snob
Right: Pink Friday

So my Pink Friday came today!  I knew it was similiar to Snob but I still wanted it just because of the story behind it duh limited edition and Nicki Minaj done!  Anywho let me tell ya a little story about me purchasing this lipstick.  I logged on to MAC at 11:45 thanksgiving night searched pink friday it kept saying COMING SOON.  I just kept refreshing the page at exactly 12am the button changed to add to bag i clicked so quick and all I had to press was checkout and confirm because all my information was already there.  Point blank I think I was the first person to order it at 12:01am i already had received my email confirmation lol! My husband and I were cracking up he said I looked like a crack head ready to get drugs lol I probably wont wear it much cause its the same as Snob just a little bit pinker.  If you are a makeup addict you should get it!  Might buy it to give away for christmas.

6 comments:

  1. wow it is very similar!

    hehe.. snob does look a little bit more wearable though..

    i checked on friday afternoon and it was sold out already !! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like the perfect bubble gum, barbie pink but I dont think its meant for us deep dark ladies. I want to pick it up but I'd hate to have it but not wear.

    Bows and Lavender Lips

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol i kept refreshing the page too. i stayed up all night refreshing the page and mine came today too. we're such makeup addicts. i'm trying to figure out how i can make it more wearable but its a gorgeous pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. @kaykay only way to make it wearable for u is with a lipgloss which u did so it didnt look bright on me its bright exactly like a barbie girl lol i would diffuse it with a nude

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its an addiction we have...LOL

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete