CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Sunday, November 7, 2010

FASHIONISTA: TRACEY ELLIS ROSS

I am such a fashion addict!  I remember back in the day when the show Girlfriends would come on I would watch because I loved the show and because of Tracey Ellis Ross!  She was hands down the best dressed I dont know if she dressed herself for the show but I can assure that she is definitely a fashionista that doesnt get the credit she deserves.  Ellis style is so unique I came across her on the internet and remembered how much I loved her style!







3 comments:

  1. I remember her! I LOOOOOOVE her style, so effin hot, and i'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome blog, keep it up!
    come visit the revamped COSMICaroline and see an in-depth look at Nashville's Fashion Week!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes she has style...just like her momma.

    Dhalia

    ReplyDelete