CONTENT INCLUDES

FASHION, MAKEUP, AND ALL THINGS HAUTE























Wednesday, November 10, 2010

FASHIONISTA: LAUREN CONRAD

Ohhh how I miss the hills!  Lauren has always struck me as a budget friendly fashionista!  Just about everything she wears can be duplicated from forever21.  Not saying that her clothes looks cheap just saying that most of the pieces she mixes with high end items can usually be found in places like forever21 charlotte russe etc.  Her style is very casual yet girly.  I mean she has had her faux pas moments but in most cases she is someone who fashion is always on point.  I would describe her style as casually boho chic!  One thing is for sure you can never duplicate her love for Chanel bags.  You will notice that alot of times when she is photographed she happens to have a chanel bag.








Which fashionista is #1 in your book?  Whos fashion would you like for me to showcase ? Carrie Underwood is next!

1 comment: